Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is transforming the world of work through designing the Workplace of the Future™, working with major technology partners such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft and Sophos.
The key objectives of this position are to:
Identify, lead and form strategic alliances with global technology enterprises that bring benefits and values to support Konica Minolta's transformation to a digital solution company in business domains such as IT Services and IoT. There will be a special focus on Workplace Hub, Konica Minolta's innovative new IT platform.
Interface with alliance partners to manage relationships, to connect the teams between the two companies and to drive ongoing projects and initiatives.
Work with Konica Minolta's internal divisions such as Global R&D, Product Planning, GTM and IoT Business Incubation to get alignment and commitment towards the alliance goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Define the scope of alliances with related key functional divisions
- Develop how-to-approach strategy for potential alliance partner
- Engage with the alliance partner as a primary contact and manage the relationship and projects
- Collaborate with global product planning to assist with global service portfolio development and to identify potential alliance candidates to realize the portfolio.
- Support global R&D to build the alliance strategy for technology exchange, joint development, adoption of technology and manage the project with the alliance partners.
- Work with Go-To-Market team to identify potential alliance partners for joint marketing, sales channel expansion, service delivery, invention of new business models etc.
- Consolidate global alliance activities and manage the progress and reporting
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Background in business development in the IT industry
- Direct experience in partnership management and alignment of alliances and product portfolio
- Experience with international markets
- High proficiency at project and program management
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA desired
- Ten to fifteen years of leadership experience in strategic alliance management
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.