Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we are all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix is looking at ways to innovate at an ever-increasing pace. Our development, build, and deployment practices require a leader who can continue to drive our innovation forward while improving quality.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing development, build practices across multiple teams, and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%, although we also frequently use video conferencing) in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to engineering teams and solve complex Cloud Delivery, Deployment, Quality and DevOps challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Provide industry trends and best practices to the product and engineering teams and help improve product delivery and quality.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in writing software in a language such as C, C++, Java, Python, PHP or similar.
- Experience writing documentation, publications and presenting solutions at conferences.
- Related engineering field or equivalent work experience in a software/systems engineering position.
- Deep understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts for broad audiences, empowering them with memorable and useful information.
- MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, related engineering field or equivalent work experience in a software/systems engineering position.
- 8 years of experience in all aspects of build engineering, continuous integration and deliver (CI/CD) in a cloud computing environment (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- 15 years of direct experience working with a variety of technology systems, designing solutions or developing business applications.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.