Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision
and the Common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an Uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
Visa University is changing the learning culture at Visa and is becoming an integral part of life at the Company where every employee and client will have access to a wealth of resources to enhance their effectiveness. We are a CEO supported start-up team within a large, global organization. We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners. We combine rigor, data, and subject matter expertise with intuition and common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch and evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.
As a representative of and support to the Visa University leadership team, the primary role of the Senior Administrative Assistant is to support the leadership team members in all of their responsibilities and delivery on business goals, including administrative (expenses, travel, scheduling), budgeting/financial, event planning, and operational support. This is an ideal position for an experienced individual with a positive can-do attitude, used to working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The role is based in Visa s Foster City office and will report into the Head of Commercial Colleges, as well as support the Head of Visa University Productions and School of Digital Payments, Visa University.
* Provide senior administrative support for several members of the Visa University Leadership team. Manage executives calendars that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), group events and booking conference rooms.
* Book and coordinate travel arrangements, per Visa T&E and Compliance policies, within tight deadlines. Compile itineraries and liaise with regional offices to ensure business trips run smoothly. Organize entry visas for travel when necessary.
* Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers' phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
* Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creation of the presentation, handouts and other related materials, as well as printing, binding and collating of materials.
* Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, and make logistical arrangements.
* Assist with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of team activities.
* Process expense reports and provide general information to incoming calls regarding accounts payable, purchasing, travel policy and expense reporting.
* Prepare agenda for senior visitors to site and handle corresponding logistics support.
* Coordinate events, including managing vendors as needed for any team activities, arrange lunches and team outings.
* Coordinate setup up of new employees and office space as needed.
* Help develop and lead department onboarding experience for new Visa University employees.
* Work directly with IT to support, guide and resolve any executive team desktop/productivity tool issues, such as laptop, mobile phone, video conference equipment, etc.
* Support projects as needed for the Visa University Leadership team.
* Provide back-up assistance to Executive Assistant to the Chief Learning Officer and/or other administrative support team members as needed.
* Take initiative outside of job description as business continues to grow and this role evolves.
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent
* 4-6 years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a multinational organization. College degree a plus.
* Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy in a changing environment.
* Flexible working hours to adjust to the needs of the business and in consideration of supporting Executives working and travelling globally.
* Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
* Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential.
* Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written in English, with demonstrated ability to communicate well with colleagues at all levels including senior management.
* Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
* Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others.
* Solid planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
* Expertise using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Multicultural sensitivity is essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a globally dispersed and diverse team.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to recognize potential issues as they arise and escalate appropriately while also demonstrated initiative and a proactive solutions oriented attitude.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.