Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
ECS is seeking a Junior Engineer to work in our Chantilly, VA office.
The Junior Engineer will design circuits, firmware, and software for the ECS Radar Physics Group's Flight Termination System equipment.
* Participate on small multi-discipline teams to achieve project goals
* Perform analysis to support derivation of specification-based customer requirements
* RTL development utilizing hardware description language (VHDL (preferred), Verilog, and/or System Verilog) and debug via simulation tools.
* Perform synthesis and place and route.
* Develop verification plans to support development.
* Support technical reviews and be able to present to internal and external customers.
* US Citizen
* Able to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance
* AS Electrical Engineering
* Programming Languages: VHDL, Python, C
* Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
* Experience in developing interfaces and APIs
* Experience in developing project specifications
* Experience in documenting new and existing systems
* BS or Pursuing BS in Electrical Engineering
* Current DoD clearance
* Experience in FPGA programming
* Experience or education in radio frequency circuit design and analysis
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.