Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
In addition to administrative tasks, our receptionists represent Elderwood in a friendly, helpful and positive manner. They are an integral part of daily life for residents and guests.
* Answers phones and greets visitors in a friendly manner; ensures that needs of caller or visitor are responded to effectively or by referral to appropriate staff.
* Sorts mail.
* Transport residents as directed by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
* Delivers newspapers to residents.
* Collects fees and keeps records of guest tickets or special events; takes requests for reservations of conference room.
* Performs typing assignments.
* Forwards mail of discharged residents.
* Performs copy machine duplication assignments.
Experience with answering multi-line phone lines.
Office experience and good typing skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs preferred. * Knowledge of office machines and equipment preferred.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.