Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Job Description Position Overview:
Molex, LLC is a leading provider of optical communication components, intelligent modules and subsystems. We are currently looking for a talented Product Line Manager to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
* Managing optical transceiver product lines, such as 100G DWDM, in Molex Optoelectronics business unit. Responsible for the product lines profit and loss by driving both top line growth and cost optimizations.
* Define product requirements and be the expert of the product in the company. Understand the market, customer application, and applicable industry standards.
* Lead product life cycle management process to ensure product-marketing objectives.
* Direct multinational and cross functional, such as engineering, operations, sales/marketing, team and set priorities in product development, new product introduction (NPI), or sustaining phases.
* Lead & identify new opportunities to position the company s products. Support sales/marketing team to win new design or qualification sockets including direct customer engagements for roadmap or specific product application discussions.
* Develop product roadmap, key partnership, and technology platforms aligned with company business strategy.
Position Qualifications Required Qualifications:
* Masters Degree in Engineering or Physical Science
* 5+ years experience in Optical Communication component industry or application support in Optical transmission protocols
* Masters Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Optics
* 5+ years experience with product management
* Hands-on experience in DWDM systems development/testing
Skills and Abilities:
* Must demonstrate a blend of business and technical acumen, ability to make sound independent business and financial judgement, and the drive to make big picture vision a reality
* Extensive product management and technical expertise in optical network passive modules subsystems
* Ability to lead and drive cross-functional teams to deliver the right product and strategy amid established competition
* Capable of managing product lifecycles from initial business case through customer engagement to the final release to customers
* Possess the ability to build consensus among multi-disciplinary teams having different interests
* Solid technical background and capable of working with other teams actively on solving technical problems
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: www.molex.com | Twitter: www.twitter.com/molexconnectors |
YouTube: www.youtube.com/molexconnectors | Facebook: www.facebook.com/molexconnectors | Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/molex | Our Blog: www.connector.com Equal Opportunity Employer We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify