Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Req ID: 29498
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a On-Site Fleet Support Representative to join our team in Norfolk, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc. is seeking an experienced submarine maintenance provider in Norfolk, VA, who will support the waterfront customer in their role as the On-Site Fleet Support Representative. The successful candidate will independently assess and adjust technical solutions based on the specific client issues. Activities can be diverse in nature and require independent judgment in determining the most appropriate course of action. Excellent communication skills will be exercised while working nearly autonomously in providing on-site technical support to clients while delivering technical products and preparing documentation to record and track project status.
You will serve as company liaison at the client site for administrative and technical matters by interpreting clients needs and clarifying responsibility for problem resolution. You will manage projects with oversight from a supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Update databases and hardcopy records for the Planned Maintenance Requirements (PMRs) and Unrestricted Operations (URO) Maintenance Requirement Cards MRCs) that were reported complete
* Update databases and hardcopy records to reflect the PMRs and UROs included in the final Availability Work Package (AWP)
* Determine recommendations for the inclusion of PMRs and UROs into the AWP
* Verify that any scheduled PMR that was not accomplished is deferred to the next availability to include reconciliation with SUBMEPP data to ensure accurate data is transmitted
* Conduct initial review of PMRs, UROs and Alterations for possible inclusion to FMAV
* Coordinate with the FMA to call down PMRs and UROs into the Integrated Work Schedule
* Update databases and hardcopy records to reflect the PMRs and UROs Alterations included in the final FMAV
* Prepare and brief PMR and URO metrics by the ship/Squadrons/Regional Support Group (RSG)
* Review the Integrated Work Schedule to determine if PMR credit can be taken for completed corrective maintenance
* Collaborate with Squadron/FMA and Fleet in analyzing recurring equipment problems
Administer of the PMR and URO Programs * Coordinate with the FMA/SUBMEPP/NAVSEA to integrate new PMR requirements
* Track collection of material condition data through Squadron/RSG
* Liaison with SUBMEPP/NAVSEA/ISEA to resolve issues or questions relating to SUBMEPP products and procedures
* Conduct training for FMA and SF Personnel on the PMR and URO program requirements
* Must be able to travel occasionally
* This position requires US Citizenship and a Secret clearance to start
* Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Typically requires at least 10 years relevant experience without a Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 3+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
* 10+ years of experience with PMS and JFMM requirements
* 3+ years of experience working with NAVSEA or similar organizations
* 3+ years of experience with Excel and Power Point
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated interaction with senior military and civilian personnel
* Demonstrated knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
Occasional presence on board ships will be required
Must be able to work shipboard for shipchecks and procedure validations in hard to reach areas
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.