Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
All jobs Personal Property and Fleet Specialist
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND FLEET SPECIALIST
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States * LM * 594
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Personal Property and Fleet Specialist in Grand Junction, CO.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro s success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
The Personal Property and Fleet Specialist supports LM s Personal Property Management program, which includes acquisition, use and sustainment and disposition of all personal property assets, including fleet vehicles with consideration for efficiency, and current and future programmatic needs in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. This position will report to the LMS Personal Property Lead.
* Supports implementing Personal Property & Fleet Management managing procedures including, but not limited to inventory control procedures, tracking systems, bar-code software, preventive / corrective maintenance plans, and dispatching processes.
* Assists in development of processes and manuals for Personal Property and Fleet.
* Assists in creating reports and proposes corrective actions as necessary.
* Participates and supports inventory processes for external and internal audits as necessary.
* Supports fleet management, vehicle and workplace safety with internal and external clients.
* Prepares correspondence, documents and reports as required by the employer and/or DOE.
* May perform special assignments.
* High school or equivalent or higher.
* Seven year to ten years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of specialized education and experience such as work for a government contractor
* Ability to develop and apply principles, concepts and techniques in the field of personal property and fleet management, including safety and health.
* Skill and ability to perform critical strategic tasks and to interpret broad strategic requirements and develop and execute plans to satisfy them.
* Ability to have major impact on organizational success and productivity.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Ability to contribute functional expertise to various initiatives.
* Ability to understand government regulations and mandates for reporting purposes.
* Excellent technical writing ability.
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
Preferred Education and Experience
* NAPM Certification.
* All or a combination of the following certifications: Certified Personal Property Specialist (CPPS), Certified Personal Property Administrator (CPPA), Certified Federal Fleet Specialist (CFFS), and Certified Federal Fleet Administrator (CFFA).
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
Apply for this job