Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cartersville, Georgia
APPLICATION SALES ENGINEER I
Job Location | US-SC-Aiken | US-GA-Cartersville | US-GA-Adel
# of Openings
Application Sales Engineer I
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
The Application Sales Engineer (ASE) is responsible for selling value added technology based gas applications in collaboration with the Account Managers through their strong technical ability in given industry(s). This includes:
prospect evaluation, technical solution design, value creation and capture determinations, proposal writing and presentation, process change management leadership, and support of the account manager in closing the deal. The ASE
will perform the application start-up. In addition, the ASE is responsible to assist the account manager in growth and renewal of existing business and identification of prospects. The ASE is also responsible for getting deals in a team selling environment.
What you will enjoy doing:
As one of our Applications Sales Engineers, you will be responsible for selling value added technology based gas applications in collaboration with the Account Managers. This includes: prospect evaluation, technical solution design, value creation and capture determinations, proposal writing and presentation, process change management leadership, and support of the account manager in closing the deal. Your responsibilities will include:
* To create, grow, and maintain sales of industrial gas products and technical solutions to new and existing customers in the Chemicals, Energy and Environmental Industries.
* To be the technical expert that differentiates Messer North America from competition and drives profitable sales using the Messer North America Pro sales process for both the acquisition of new customers and the growth and retention of existing customers
* Differentiate Messer North America s equipment and solution offerings from competitors by understanding prospect/customer needs and objectives and applying creativity, innovation, and a value-added sales approach to improve customer s manufacturing processes
* Supports the sales and market segment personnel (e.g., opportunity qualification, design of technical solution and determination of value creation, understanding of customer/prospect feedback regarding solution, support in development of solution cost, proposal development for technical solutions) in winning business in a team effort
* Gains understanding of competitive gas supply agreement terms
* Maintains the existing customer base through customer process knowledge and technical expertise and assists in relationship selling
* Responsible for obtaining insight regarding industry trends and opportunities for development of new application technologies or improvement of existing equipment
* Builds relationships with multiple functions (e.g.., operations, maintenance, engineering) in prospect/customer organizations
* Develops and employs industry network (e.g., industry players, complimentary equipment/service providers, academics) to enhance Messer North America prioritization and performance
* Responsible for applications equipment/technical solution design for the target industry working closely with the Applications Equipment Engineering team and Industry Manager Messer North America s Global technical team
* Responsible for actions that are precursors to successful value creation through application of technical solutions such as customer process audits, and safety training and awareness activities. Maintains technical knowledge and competence in company's applications technologies and services as well as alternative and competitive technical solutions
Do you have what it takes*
You must have bachelor s degree in engineering with 2 - 15 years experience. Business development/commercial experience and/or aptitude is required. You must have strong problem solving and analytical skills including good conflict resolution skills. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are a must.
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://usmesser-careers.icims.com
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS