Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog http://blog.fortinet.com/ or FortiGuard Labs http://www.fortiguard.com/.
New York [NY]
United States [US]
Named Account Manager, Commercial (AMSL2840)
Full Time Regular
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts within your assigned territory.
Primary responsibility will be to create and implement territory plans focused on attaining deployments of Fortinet products and services to a set of assigned, existing accounts and new logo prospects, within your assigned territory. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these relationships to achieve quarterly sales goals. Generate a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships. Build and promote the Company s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management.
* Fully qualified, experienced sales professional that is forward thinking and has an expert understanding of the technology business sector.
* Minimum of 5+ years prior technical sales experience a must.
* Experience selling through the channel and working with value added resellers
* Previous experience designing business plans and market strategies to increase sales.
* Proven ability to sell solutions.
* A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
* Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
* Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
* Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Previous experience in network security. Knowledgeable in the following technologies is a major plus: Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, Content Filtering, End Point Security, Web Application Firewalls, or Email security.
* BS or equivalent experience
EEOC / AAP
Accommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of email@example.com for assistance.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Fortinet participates in E-Verify as part of the I-9 process to verify the work eligibility of all new hires. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9 to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records