Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Deputy Program Manager, Albuquerque, NM (ID#15126)
Cherokee Nation System Solutions (CNSS) provides a complete line of innovative services, consulting and products to government agencies, including application modernization, data utilization and advanced analytics, geospatial, GIS and remote sensing, information technology infrastructure, program professional services and scientific and research capabilities. CNSS offers an extensive selection of quality services and products at competitive prices. Additionally, CNSS collaborates with partners nationwide to provide even the most complex services to clients.
The Department of the Interior (DOI), Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) and the Office of the Special Trustee for American Indians (OST) currently oversee approximately 55 million surface acres of land, 57 million acres of subsurface mineral interests, and $3.6 billion in assets that are held in trust or restricted status by the Federal Government on behalf of individual American Indians, Alaska Natives, and federally recognized Indian tribes. The Trust Beneficiary Call Center (TBCC) was established in 2004 to provide American Indian Trust Beneficiaries with an easily accessible point of contact for answering questions about their trust assets and responding to requests for account updates and disbursements.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Site Manager to ensure the call center/help desk end users receive a high level of service as measured by promptness, courteousness, accuracy, and completeness as well as coordinate and maintain the standard of the day-to-day activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
* Assist the Site Manager in supervising staff and work assignments
* Coordinate with and support the client by developing staffing strategies and plans.
* Make and adjust work assignments for staff to cover all shifts of work.
* Maintain systems used for the tracking and distributing day to day operations.
* Facilitate coordination with staff, clients, and other contract companies as appropriate.
* Maintain and build positive relations with staff, co-workers and clients.
* Prepare reports, summaries, and responses to inquiries.
* Develop working relationships with all Cherokee Nation Businesses (CNB) departments including contracting, budget, logistics, and other pertinent staff.
* Schedules annual review, and other staff events as needed.
* In the absence of the Site Manager, serves as the backup in all duties.
* Assists the Site Manager in managing call center operations
* Ensure existing processes are followed and make recommendations to improve.
* Coordinate training of new representatives and ensure ongoing training updates for existing staff.
* Design and produce regular and ad hoc reports from telephone and ticketing systems; ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are communicated to staff and that all requirements are met and exceeded.
* Implement quality measurement processes and coach representatives based on center's metrics.
* This position will have supervisory and management Authority
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* A bachelor's degree is strongly desired; a High School Diploma is a must
* Have a minimum of 3 years' experience supervising employees and at least 3 years' experience working in a call center/help desk environment
* Have strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Working knowledge of office automation tools, including Microsoft(R) Office Automation Suite
* Have strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
* Work experience with creating, modifying, and producing reports utilizing a call center/help desk management tool, such as HP Service Manager(R)
* Working experience with American Indian Trust programs and systems is a plus
* Have ability to obtain medium/high background clearance
Office/Administrative work environment
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.