Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Posting Title: INSPECTOR - 2nd Shift
Job Code: 30004255
Segment: INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS (50127625)
Business Unit: MEDICAL (50126885)
Building: TACPRO LLC (CM5)
Hiring Manager: DAVID BORZIE
Recruiter: THUY ALOI
Employee Referral Amount:
Education Experience: High School or Equivalent
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
TE s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Quality Inspection of incoming materials and completed product prior to shipping.
Must be able to perform the following duties with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Report to work as scheduled.
* Follow all company policies, guidelines and procedures.
* Inspect incoming materials.
* Evaluate material suppliers.
* Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
* Verify audited product.
* Create certificates of compliance.
* Initiate MAR's and participate in product disposition for nonconforming material.
* Initiate CPAR's as required.
* Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
* Perform QC Maintenance and organization.
* Resolve job related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company's objectives and goals.
* Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed
* Associates degree in related field or two years of related work experience.
* Computer Skills
* Microsoft Word
* Equipment Skills:
* Ability to use microscope.
* Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to: micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings and other materials related to the position.
* Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
* Math Ability:
* Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems in an efficient manner.
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation