Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane s unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete. Job Description
The Human Resources Administrator will provide a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative and office support duties.
* Performs human resources service functions by answering employee requests and questions and/or redirects to the appropriate area
* Assists with the recruitment and selection process by:
* Registering for university and diversity career fairs throughout the country
* Prepping materials for career fairs - brochures, displays, giveaways, etc.
* Administering skills testing and assessments for candidates, as appropriate
* Creating and maintaining Agency Agreements with recruitment agencies
* Preparing the job application packet and greeting on-site Corporate candidates
* Initiates employee status change paperwork for employee activity (new hire, terminations, change in status, etc.)
* Prepares invoices for payment and maintains the department budget binder
* Handles the Employee Referral Program payment processing in coordination with Area HR Mangers.
* Assists with the compilation and analysis of Exit Interviews metrics
* Assists Corporate HR Manager with various research and/or special projects.
* Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
* And other duties as assigned
* Requires a high school diploma or GED, recent college grads are welcome to apply
* Bilingual preferred
* Previous experience working with human resources functions and procedures
* Ability to work with confidential material accordingly
* Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
* Must work well under pressure with shifting priorities
* Strong working knowledge of computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe, SharePoint)
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.