Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
We re Progress we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Services Sales Executive for our Sitefinity line. This role can be located in our Bedford/Waltham MA offices, Morrisville NC office, or work remotely for those in the Denver CO or Dallas TX areas.
This key role is responsible for services booking goal with assigned territories. The role will work in close coordination with Product Sales Account Representatives to represent the services team across the entire sales lifecycle, from opportunity development to scope/quote, to closure. This role is supported within the services organization by the delivery regional teams and practice teams who help with the scoping and value propositions.
WHAT YOU LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Participate in account development strategies, and territory development strategies with sales leadership. Educating and enabling the Product Sales team on service capability and offers will be a critical success factor.
* Close partnership with delivery teams on capabilities, scope and pricing will be required.
* Participate in territory development and account/territory strategic planning
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
* Experience selling professional services
* Experience selling services within a software company
* Experience selling Web Content Mangement related services
* Experience working with Product Sales teams as a services sales specialist
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
* Experience with territory development and account/territory strategic planning
* Strong ommunication and presentation skills
* Extensive experience with proposal development and value proposition creation
* Hands on experience working with sales tools and processes like SalesForce
* Experience working with internal and external legal teams regarding service related terms within proposals, statement of work and master service agreements.
* Proven track record of effectively working across organizational lines to accomplish shared goals.
* Experience working with sales channels and channel partner dynamics.
* Ability to travel 50-75%, as needed.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!
TOGETHER, WE MAKE PROGRESS
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!