Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Advanced Resources has immediate openings for Call Center, Customer Service Representatives for our client in Algonquin, IL. We are seeking candidates with strong computer skills that can provide excellent customer service! This position pays $12.50/hr.
Must be able to work either 7:00am to 3:30pm, 8:00am to 4:30pm, or 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
* Handle incoming calls with professionalism and urgency.
* Obtain vital information from customers while assessing situations.
* Communicate with outside vendors and internal departments to assist customers.
* Make sure customers are satisfied by providing thorough follow up.
* Input information accurately into the database in a timely manner.
* Document all calls in the client database.
* Attend ongoing training and become certified in new skills
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
* High school diploma.
* Open to any background in customer service- retail, hospitality, food service, or any other customer service/call centers.
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
* Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required.
* Computer savvy; ability to type at least 30 WPM.
* Must have strong multitasking skills.
* Previous experience in customer service, whether it is in a call center or face to face setting.
* Ability to work with internal and external customers, as well as external vendors and maintain professional relationships.
* Sense of urgency in solving problems.
* Must be dedicated and punctual by showing up to work every day and on time.
For consideration, please apply today. For more information on Advanced Resources, please visit our website at www.advancedresources.com
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.