Posted in Marketing 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Chatsworth, California
Position: Graphic Designer (Chatsworth) - Fulltime!
Starts: Interviewing Now
Status: Full Time
Our natural/vegan foods client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their fast-paced in-house
- Projects include but are not limited to: product design, sales and promotional materials, sell sheets, consumer marketing materials, event design, print and digital ads, company signage, etc.
- Prepare design drafts and present idea from concept to production (proofs, mock-ups, file structure)
- Make edits and adjustments as advised by Art Director, direct report
- Manage own timeline and design projects to meet deadlines
- Photo editing
- Web and mobile design work
- 3-5 years design experience, preferably in the CPG, retail, food, beverage or beauty space
- Experienced and comfortable working with a small team
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat as well as Word, Excel and Outlook
- A plus if experience or knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Final Cut Pro
This role will report onsite, 40 hours per week. A MAC work station will be provided.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com