Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for reporting and providing data entry and reconciliation to ensure accurate month-end affiliate revenue booking and processing. Identifies and quantifies billing adjustments to sales force and work order errors to improve work order accuracy throughout the Product Sales division. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Provides additional data entry to update affiliate information to ensure all is continually accurate and up-to-date.
- Undertakes all aspects of credit control work including production of reminder letters, frequent contact with clients by phone and email, and resolves fee related issues.
- Reviews client ledger balance reports with Product Sales team, taking all necessary action in relation to client funds and any other points arising from the review.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel, entering into standard and customized report formats, and generating reports, as requested.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer