Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bradenton, Florida
LOCATION: WESTMINSTER POINT PLEASANT BRADENTON.
Location: Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. Currently seeking compassionate, dedicated individuals for our full time 11-7 shift positions. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage (Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
JOB SUMMARY: Provide direct nursing care to residents and supervise day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with state and federal standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards, and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
Education: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. Must be CPR Certified.
Experience and Basic Knowledge: One year of long term care desirable. Med-Surg, Home Health experience helpful experience working with the elderly, handicapped or developmentally disabled adults preferred. Will train on-the-job in lieu of above experience.
See job description