Posted in Health Care 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart! Join the five star team at Westminster Point Pleasant, a beautiful waterfront continuing care retirement community located near downtown Bradenton. Currently seeking dynamic individual with clean driving record for our part time Bus Driver position. Must have CDL license with passenger endorsement. EOE, DFWP "We honor those who served".
Why work for us?
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Paid Vacation
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Warm and Friendly Work Environment
- Beautiful, Well-Maintained Facility Conveniently Located Near Downtown Bradenton
- Flexible Schedule
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
SUMMARY: Schedules, plans, and organizes the daily transportation service for the residents at the community over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
Education and Experience:
Must posses a valid CDL License with a Passenger Endorsement.
Must provide copy of a valid Medical Card (CDL).
Must have knowledge of DOT regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspections and maintenance.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must posses a valid FL driver’s license free of driving violations or offences.
See job description