Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As an Infant Teacher, you witness many of the milestones that occur in a baby s first year of life. From first words to first steps, caring for infants and guiding their development brings you joy. Put your passion to work in a supportive workplace where you are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged. Apply today to Bright Horizons.
Working as an Infant Child CareTeacher you will:
* Create a warm and stimulating environment filled with inviting sights, sounds, and textures to stimulate babies mental and social growth.
* Ensure that fundamental needs are met while engaging in one-on-one moments, play, and communication.
* Partner with parents to share the joy of their child s development.
* Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training and career advancement possibilities.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, perks, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Infant Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
* Experience working with children, preferably in a work setting.
* Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.