Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
The Production and Graphic Specialist is an expert who, under the direction of the proposal team lead, helps prepare proposal documents, prepares graphics and coordinates printing for proposal development, reviews, and delivery. This includes working closely with the capture team leader and proposal team to review the Request for Proposal (RFP), ensuring the proposal team has adequate supplies; editing and integrating graphics and formatting documents for color reviews, preparing PDF review copies, and merging reviewers' comments; preparing documents for final management review; aiding final document production including formatting, preparing tabs, and printing; preparing electronic copies; and supporting boxing and shipping.
* Format proposals, graphics and other documents to support business development initiatives, including white papers, ad-hoc projects and reports, and visual presentations in PowerPoint
* Electronically create and format visually appealing Microsoft Word and Excel documents and graphics in compliance with RFP requirements
* Support hard copy and electronic delivery in coordination with Proposal Manager and Coordinator
* Provide technical and logistics support to the proposal team (supplies, production)
* Perform visual Quality Assurance (QA) inspection of all proposal deliverables
* Assist with other administrative tasks, as required
* Proven ability to interface with a wide range of personnel, including proposal managers, subject matter experts, graphic designers, and senior management
* Expert level proficiency with the MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat. Working knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
* Knowledge of proposal documentation, processes, and workflow
* Working knowledge on the use of large production printers and office equipment
* Knowledge of business development processes
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.