Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST needed for a CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity with SOC's client located in CHANTILLY, VIRGINIA.
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
* The position is responsible for ensuring that contractually required personnel documentation is properly recorded and stored in hard and soft files. Collects, assembles and audits file records, as well as assists management in document analysis and reporting on contract compliance.
* Physically files items for personnel records generated in Project Management Office (PMO) and/ or remote countries. Serves as a liaison with the PMO and project to ensure proper document collection and retention in the project management database system (GOLD).
* Ensures personnel records are properly stored and accounted for in GOLD tracking database for auditing purposes.
* Assists with general office/administrative duties, such as maintaining office supplies, recording meeting minutes, maintaining phone directory, and assisting with document reproduction/copying, etc.
* Cross trains in other Support Services and provides assistance as needed.
* Assists management with generating reports on records/documentation compliance when necessary.
* Responsible for collection and handling of travel documents issued for all incoming and outgoing personnel (might include evening and weekend hours).
* Ability to work independently in a changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; must be able to accept new challenges and continually strive for improvement.
* Demonstrated mastery of priority setting, multi-tasking and time management.
* Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders; must possess strong interpersonal skills.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and competence in the use of various enterprise management systems.
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Education - Associate's Degree or 2 years equivalent experience in lieu of degree
* Length of Experience - 1 - 3 years document control experience
* Active DoD Secret Clearance with ability to upgrade to a Top Secret
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability...