Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
The Account Manager is responsible for developing/growing current accounts as well as qualifying and cultivating new opportunities through researching prospects and building relationships with key decision-makers. Partners with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and fulfill client requisitions. The incumbent will be held accountable for personal output while contributing to the overall success of the division.
* Acts as the designated company representative for a large portfolio of client accounts; effectively and proactively responds to client's needs, resolves staffing issues and manages expectations.
* Works closely with recruiters to convey client's requirements and specifications, establish key performance metrics and deploy effective strategies and recruitment techniques to fill challenging requisitions; serves as the point of contact for recruiters with regards to all client requisitions and associated candidate slate.
* Researches, develops and acquires new account opportunities through understanding of the current needs of the local market including future projects and growth projections, establishing relationships with new account prospects and utilizing effective selling techniques; identifies and cultivates growth opportunities within current clients.
* Negotiates contracts and bill rates with clients.
* Updates and maintains client and requisition information in BOND; responsible for recording all sales activity in CRM.
* Other duties as assigned.
* A strong sales acumen and understanding of the local/regional federal staffing business environment
* Skilled relationship builder, particularly with key-decision-makers and C-level executives; excellent Customer Service and communication (both oral and written) skills.
* Ability to work in a high-stress, rapid paced environment. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage own and team's performance. Effectively, plans and organizes time and priorities to achieve business results.
* Expertise in volume hiring and working knowledge of contemporary and compliant recruitment practices/processes.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
* 5+ years in the federal staffing industry
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.