Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for an experienced professional to join Kodak s Security Team as an SAP Security Analyst.
This position includes day-to-day maintenance/KIR support, ongoing support for system upgrades and security design for new project and enhancement development. An experienced SAP Security Professional will join our team to help us maintain important compliance and operational aspects of our most important Enterprise system, and help us to grow and transform as we implement S4 HANA. Key Business areas we support include ECC, GDW, HR, CRM, APO, and GTS. Experience with GRC 10.1 is required. Knowledge of Segregation of Duties rule management is critical.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We re building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
The job duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
* Supporting and performing SAP security support for upgrades, testing cycles and new system go-live.
* Providing security direction to business units and developers.
* Performing daily monitoring and oversight to ensure security compliance and audit readiness.
* Establishing and implementing SAP security best practices.
* Experience working in technical teams with virtual team members.
* Proven ability to work on tasks with minimal direction.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-directed project management using our established framework.
* Demonstrated experience in the range of 5-10 years providing SAP security administrator support of GRC 10.1, ECC, BI/BW, HR, CRM and Net Weaver SAP platforms.
* Demonstrated experience supporting full lifecycle methodology project implementation inclusive of requirements analysis, design and unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and implementation.
* Experience with Microsoft IdM and SAP account management (GRC ARM and BRM) is a plus.
* Experience with role management, organizational security, building, testing and assigning roles to accounts and use of SU24/SU25 for upgrade processing.
* Experience providing SAP security support in the SAP NetWeaver Portal.
* Proficient MS O365 Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype) and Sharepoint. Knowledge of OneDrive, OneNote, and Teams is a plus.
* Able to communicate effectively in writing, meetings and presentations with the English language.
* Ability to flexibly provide support, respond to off hours emergencies, and join meetings during US EST and some overlap with BST/CET, or the reverse if hired in the UK.
* Understanding industry trends, well-read about SAP and SAP Security, able to research and benchmark.
* Innovative, creative and self-starting
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes.