Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.2 billion in 2018.
The company currently has about 15,500 employees in 33 countries and is represented at 60 production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.
Come join the LANXESS team! We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our HR team supporting our Shelton and Naugatuck CT locations. Providing first level support, this roles serves as a trusted advisor to line managers and employees in these locations. This role is based in Shelton, CT reporting to the Director of HR, Americas.
* Responsible for the daily administration of policies and programs covering several of the following functional areas: employee relations, communication, affirmative action, staffing, training, organizational development, compensation, and benefits
* May assist with developing and modifying training, or other HR programs
* Investigates and advises leaders and employees on HR matters and behavior in order to provide trusted guidance and feedback
* Ensures data within HRIS systems are entered accurately and timely while maintaining a high degree of data quality
* Assists with recruitment process and onboarding new hires
* 4-7 years of prior HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Experience with HRIS systems, preferably SAP or SuccessFactors
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with MSOffice suite of programs
* Bachelors degree in HR or related field