Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - TRENTON, NJ
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to learn, develop and execute the basic necessary skills required to perform the job of a ZEISS Service Technician. Service Technicians install, troubleshoot and repair ZEISS Industrial Metrology equipment onsite at our customer s locations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge with a high level of passion and dedication.
* Demonstrate strong and efficient ability to learn a skill on entry class Coordinate Measuring Machines utilizing mechanical and electronic aptitude.
* Perform necessary administrative paperwork in complete and accurate manner.
* Solutions oriented with ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast paced and innovative environment.
* Travel requirement is 80-100% including international as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* AS/BS in Electronics, Industrial Mechanics or training and experience from Military Technical School OR 4 years of related experience is required.
* Previous experience installing, troubleshooting industrial electronics, machines or computer systems preferred.
* Microsoft operating system knowledge is required.
* Previous Coordinate Measuring Machine installation and troubleshooting experience is preferred however not required.
* Excellent communication and customer service aptitude is required.
* Capable of unassisted physical lift of one article weighing up to 75 pounds.
* Able and willing to work minimum of 50 hours per work week.
* Ability to work in a high production shop floor environment.
* Valid Driver License required.
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE! The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer. Online Application