Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
With direction, leads cross functional teams to select products and suppliers ensuring the best possible price, quality, service, and overall terms. Pursues opportunities to reduce costs, minimize risk and improve business conditions. Partners with internal stakeholders to identify and define their requirements. Drafts, negotiates and manages assigned contracts. Provides on-going supplier relationship management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
* With guidance from the Director, manages select strategic sourcing activities in procurement consisting of soliciting bids, analyzing supplier responses, and making recommendations on supplier awards.
* Collaborates with internal stakeholders to formulate analytical efforts and to define business requirements for procurement projects.
* With guidance from the Director, participates in supplier negotiations using competitive benchmarking and comparative analysis.
* Researches and develops adequate sources of supply.
* Evaluates the financial stability of potential suppliers.
* Performs required business analysis including total cost of ownership.
* Provides fact based recommendations based on competitive benchmarking and comparative analysis.
* Continuously seeks out cost savings opportunities and leads efforts to realize those savings.
* With guidance from the Director, manages supplier performance.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent presentation/communication and influencing skills
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment to effectively meet deadlines and projects by using appropriate methodology and tools
* Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Demonstrates high level of interpersonal and communication skills to work across functional and organizational lines with uncompromising ethics
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Ability to assess situations and respond accordingly
* Demonstrated project management skills and process mindset
* Must be a motivated self starter
* Basic knowledge and understanding of procurement or supply chain
* Basic knowledge on contract terms and conditions
Bachelor s degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Finance is required.
Related Work Experience
2-4 years of procurement experience
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.