Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Administrative Assistant, Leasing
(URW) is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping
destinations. With a portfolio valued at over €65.2 billion, the company
owns and operates 93 shopping centres, including 56 flagships in the most dynamic cities in
Europe and the United States. Our centres, welcoming 1.2 billion visits per
year, are present on two continents and in 13 countries, and
provide a unique platform for retailers and brands – with an exceptional and
constantly renewed experience for customers. The Group also has the largest
development pipeline in the industry, worth €11.9 billion, focused on building the shopping and
lifestyle destinations of the future.
In addition, URW distinguishes itself in the communities we serve
through our Better Places 2030
agenda, an ambition to create places that respect the highest environmental
standards and contribute to better cities and communities.
Our 3,700 talented
professionals, at the forefront of innovation, possess the skills and are
committed to the engagement and teamwork required to drive performance and
generate superior value.We are pioneering the consumer experience with the convergence of digital and physical environments and we’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to be part of a growing Leasing department who is a collaborative and experienced administrative professional.
Some of the job Responsibilities include:
• Calendar management including scheduling travel, internal and external meetings.
• Preparation of lease proposals for Tenants which includes Letters of Intent, various brochures/marketing materials, lease plans, and detailed space drawings.
• Data entry, preparation, and tracking of Tenant proposals in Westfield leasing systems.
• Preparation of complex reports or data requests used in strategy and operational meetings.
• Prepares professional presentations and/or reports used by internal and external stakeholders. Types and designs general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• General administrative/office management tasks – filing, order/distribution of office supplies, incoming/outgoing mail, answering general leasing phone calls as well as calls for specific leasing executives, and edit internal and external correspondence containing highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
• To interact diplomatically and professionally with corporate/center management staff and tenants.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Strong analytical thinking, grammatical skills and proof-reading ability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
o Able to clearly and concisely articulate point of view verbally and in writing.
• Individual must be professional and positive in nature, energetic, and self-motivating.
• Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines. Attention to detail and problem solving abilities are required.
• Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Strong relationship building and team skills.
• Self-starter who can work with various levels of supervision and is flexible with changing priorities.
• Exceptional computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and strong internet research skills. Knowledge and working proficiency in Salesforce and Bluebeam is a plus.
• Decision-making qualities including effectively balancing and integrating business intuition.
• Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years’ experience working in an administrative support and/or project management position with fast-paced executives.
• Experience in commercial real estate and providing support to more than one supervisor is beneficial.
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance.
URW is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.