Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
TrinityRail Maintenance Services is searching for a Senior Welder in our Jonesboro, AR plant. We provide a complete array of railcar maintenance Services.
As a Welder at Trinity, you’ll apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, automatic welding, and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
What you’ll do:
• Make welds to stainless and carbon steel
• Perform full welds to subassemblies and to the tank
• Hand weld in all positions, fillet and groove
• Perform repairs to subassemblies for final product
• Perform carbon arc gouging process
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
QualificationsWhat you’ll need:
• Must have good communication skills
• Typically has at least 3-5+ years of related experience
• Must be competent with the use of basic hand tools including a tape measure
• Carbon arc gouging experience preferred
• Must be able to work either 1st or 2nd Shift.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, Some Saturdays: 10-12 Hour Shifts, starting at 6am
2nd Shift: Sunday-Thursday, Some Fridays: 10-12 Hour Shifts, starting at 6pm
• Must be able to pass an initial assessment for Flux-Core Arc Welding (FCAW) in 2G, 3G, and 4G positions