Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The Field Services Engineer (ROSA Surgical Device) provides technical service, clinical support, and account management for the ROSATM system once they have been purchased by a hospital. The Field Services Engineer (ROSA Surgical Device) also plays a critical role in building the utilization of ROSATM system. In addition, they would be responsible to lead key projects that are needed for the team.
• Using available tools/resources/materials, develop a hospital specific support plan with hospital administrators, surgeons, and hospital staff to enable independent use of the ROSATM System
• Through partnership with the surgeons and hospital staff, help drive system utilization by determining the appropriate program elements to meet the needs of the hospitals’ patient and local market
• Provide on site support for product demonstrations and educational initiatives to build local and regional market awareness
• In partnership with the capital sales team, work to develop an account development plan tailored to the local market
• During periodic ROSATM Program Review meetings with hospital administration and surgeons, provide relevant data and analysis to drive feedback and recommendations aimed at helping the hospital meet its established goals
• Lead surgical teams through training pathways designed to educate and train surgeons, staff, and administrators on the ROSATM system
• Perform new system installations, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting and repair for installed ROSATM systems following established processes
• Document and investigate product complaints to identify root cause analysis
• Promote the highest levels of customer satisfaction through the timely response of customer inquiries, clear and effective communications, and professional appearances.
• Follow all internal communication and documentation policies (QA).
• Provide product feedback and improvements to R&D
• Attend product trade shows and annual trainings as needed
• B.S.or M.S. in Engineering or M.S/Ph.D in Neuro or Biological Science
• 3-5 years experience of field support, engineering, or other customer facing function preferably with a medical device company
• Prior experience with Robotics preferred
• Excellent communication, organizational and customer relation skills
• Ability to work without specific direction on daily activities
• Ability to determine one’s own schedule based on business needs
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to solve varied and complex problems, potentially ones not previously encountered
• Project management skills would be helpful
Up to 80%