Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals for his or her territory. This is done through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and potential customers regarding Zimmer Biomet Dental products.
The Territory Sales Representative is assigned to a specific region within a territory and will work in collaboration with the region's sales representatives.
- Builds strong relationships with key dental professionals and related office personnel in the given region, while able to cover dental procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
- Assists in building and implementing a sales plan for the assigned area, managing and tracking customer sales activity and prospective customer initiatives, achieving sales targets, reporting on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to sales leader, and assuring that activity is properly entered into the surgery management system to ensure flawless execution of product delivery to the customer
- Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events, with the support of other internal resources, intended to augment the business and help to deliver assigned sales goals.
- Supports referral network of key dental professionals and related office personnel and works with those providers to educate referrals on Zimmer Biomet products.
- Strictly adheres to all laws and Zimmer Biomet policies and SOPs regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
- In-depth understanding of customers and their requirements.
- Ability to become technically proficient with the specific product line within the Zimmer Biomet portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others
As part of the application the Culture Index Survey is to be completed.
This is a survey not a test and it is used to identify a candidates strengths and abilities.
The survey will take 10 to 15 uninterrupted minutes.
To access the test please copy and paste the link below in your browser: