Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct the search for a part-time, contract-to-hire Database Assistant for our client, a well-known education-based nonprofit organization with an inspiring mission in Portland, OR.
Are you looking to launch your career in fundraising data management? This is a fantastic opportunity for professional growth alongside a very devoted and diverse team of development professionals in an excellent work environment!
Under the direction of the Analytics Manager, the Database Assistant is responsible for supporting the organization’s donor database operations and playing a critical role in the efficient functioning of the development team.
- Part-time, flexible schedule – perfect for students!
- Contract employment with potential to convert to permanent employment with stellar performance!
- Substantial career advancement opportunity!
- Contribute to an amazing educational mission alongside a passionate fundraising team!
- One free delicious meal daily!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Processing donations and updating constituent records in CRM database
- Cleaning up records with a commitment to data hygiene
- Working closely with the Analytics Manager to assist with special database projects
- Preparing and distributing reports regularly
- Providing administrative support to the development team
- Interacting with donors as-needed with high level of customer service
- Assisting with tasks as assigned related to donor management and fundraising events
What You Have to Offer:
- A desire to make an impact and support an incredible mission!
- Hands-on CRM/relational database experience
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong tech-savviness – you are comfortable adapting and utilizing digital tools to work accurately and efficiently!
- Ability to work as a team member with people of diverse backgrounds
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work both independently with little direction
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience in nonprofit development, a plus!
Compensation & Additional Perks:
The ability to work a flexible schedule for an organization with a phenomenal mission, a positive team-oriented work environment and a competitive pay of $18-22/hr. depending on experience. There is a robust benefits packaged offered upon conversion to permanent employment, including health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave, events, and generous retirement contribution. This is a role and organization that will inspire you daily!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume (Word of PDF format ) at www.scionstaffing.com/jobportal/#/jobs/5756
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
See Job Description