Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Augusta, Georgia
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY by FORTUNE MAGAZINE that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
DOCTORS HOSPITAL is located in AUGUSTA, GEORGIA, the state's second largest and oldest city, and is home of the annual Masters Golf Tournament. Doctors Hospital is nationally known for our Burn Center, the largest in the U.S. We have also been recognized as a top performing hospital by the Joint Commission, Cancer Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons, Chest Pain Accredited, earned the Joint Commission's certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery, and we are the only CARF accredited facility in our area. We have a growth strategy in place for trauma and emergency services, having recently obtained Level II Trauma Designation. You are encouraged to apply to join our team today!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
* Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
* High school or GED (required)
* Graduate from a Central Sterile Processing Course (preferred)
* Must obtain one of the following Sterile Processing certifications within 12 months of hire date as CSP Tech
* CRCST - Certified Registered Central Service Technician - through IAHCSMM (International Association of Healthcare Central Service material Management)
* CERTIFIED STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN - through CBSPD (Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution)
* CST -Certified Surgical Technician -Passed accredited surgical tech course and exam administered through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting - NBSTSA
YOUR ROLE: As A STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
* The Sterile Processing Tech is Responsible for maintaining proper aseptic/proper technique during the decontamination and sterilization process of instruments, supplies and equipment
* Provide excellent patient care by providing a quality sterilized product to patients and surgeons
* Good communication skills and teamwork are essential to provide quality care for patients
* Staff in this position will perform High Level Disinfection and/or Sterilization processes in accordance with manufacturer's instructions
BE A PART OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT INVESTS IN YOU!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.