Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS ANALYST
Job Locations US-OH-Cincinnati
FT Sal/WhCo NoOT
# of Openings
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
The Accounting Operations Analyst will manage operations ensuring a best in class Center Of Excellence for Sun Chemical s Treasury. The Analyst will provide high level executive summaries and deep analysis on reports that are created. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Assist with treasury reporting to allow for enhanced strategic and operational decision making. Providing a high level executive summary on reports produced.
* Communicate regularly with external service providers, customers and vendors to review and improve performance. Work with technical support and strategic business units to investigate issues and new opportunities seeking effective business solutions through improvements.
* Support the Cash Operations Supervisor with Sun s ongoing cash operations initiatives and high level analysis on the operations.
* Manage back office SAP support function.
* Support operations and cash management team with problem resolution, effective communication and on-going development to enhance business results and customer experience supporting service delivery.
* Provide analytics on current and past performances to support corporate treasury to make high level decisions.
* Identifying trends in performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
* Support the Manager of Treasury Services on special projects as needed.
* Provides work direction or acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 1 - 2 years Finance or Accounting experience
* Undergraduate degree in Finance/Accounting required
PEFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Treasury or Accounting experience desired
* Familiarity with SAP Treasury a plus
* Advanced Microsoft Office suite expertise preferred
* MBA / CTP preferred
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.