Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
NETWORK MANAGER IN CLEARWATER, FL
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
This key leadership role is responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and prioritization of the NET provider network, Coordination of Managed ambulance process, network reporting functions, supervision of specialized areas (Data Entry Team, Online ordering). This position oversees the training, negotiations and overall functioning of the Administrative functions of network provider group as well as contract compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accountable for profitability of contracts within the region, network provider retention and price negotiations of contracts.
* Build and maintain relationship with network providers. Coordinates and/or resolve issues, and conflicts.
* Responsible for oversight of the non-emergency provider network and to monitor the performance of the providers. Issues any Performance Improvements Plans to the providers as determined by state protocol.
* Serves as an account manager to the providers within the region, including determining the level of customer satisfaction, the renegotiating of contracts and the upgrading of services.
* Active participant in the development of new business within the region.
* Conducts initial and ongoing training with the providers regarding AMR policies and procedures.
* Interacts with the Operations Director as it relates to the provider network, Ambulance Operations and financial performance.
* Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
* Works with Business Development to create and implements Operational Strategies
* Work with Business Development in developing effective communication
* Work with Claims department to centralize Network & Ambulance management issues.
* Provide input and assist with preparation on annual operation budget, goals, and objectives.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Act as a resource for Transport Coordinators and Ground Network Specialist
* Coordinate any and all negotiations with NEMT provider Network and Ambulance rates as needed
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Must have at least 5 years prior/existing experience in transportation operations.
* Experience in contract compliance and negotiations in a transit, EMS, healthcare or related field are preferred.
* Must have (1) year Prior Medical Dispatch Experience within a Communications Center
* Must have minimum of two years of supervisory/leadership experience
* Must have prior budget or financial experience.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
* Must type 40 wpm.
* Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
* Must have effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Must have excellent leadership and management skills.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled