Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
The Industrial Engineer role will be tasked to improve Safety, Quality and Productivity in the Consumer Products Division Assembly network. Safety - Adhere to established safety guidelines to stay on path of continuous improvement. Quality - Develop quality documents/system which captures the entire physical flow of Assembly. Productivity - Develop engineered standards by display type to effectively plan and reduce labor costs. Identify and communicate opportunities to reduce waste in the design of displays. Identify technology and manage capital improvement projects which will improve ergonomics/productivity in producing pre-packs and special packs.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
* Preferred - Experience in productivity software
* 3+ yrs. experience in cosmetic or consumer products industry
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity and meet established timelines
* Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point and Access
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.