Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Prestige Senior Living at Mira Loma is easily accessible and located just off Pecos Road and Wigwam Parkway. Our beautiful community is near local shopping areas and recreational activities and provides fantastic amenities for our residents, and their families. With a myriad of activities and life-enrichment programming our residents never run out of recreational and educational opportunities.:
The Mira Loma wellness program, Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.:
At Mira Loma, we also offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity .::
Questions? Contact MiraLomaED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world...:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.
The Impact You Will Make:
Serve future residents to get them moved into our award-winning care centers that offer the best in care!
Promote a positive image to residents and families to drive occupancy!
Assist families during an emotionally challenging time to get their loved ones the care they need.
Be viewed as a senior living subject matter expert in the geographic area!
Act as a leader in the community to ensure financial and operational excellence.
What You Will Do To Be Successful/Essential Functions:
1. Initiates and carries out marketing calls by contacting discharge planners and outside representative. Answers telephone inquiries, sends out brochures and makes follow-up calls.
2. Visits and conducts presentations at doctors' offices, senior centers, clinics, and organizations for seniors distributing sales and collateral literature. Meets census goals meets standards set by the Executive Director.
3. Conducts tours, home visits, and assessments offering an overview of the services, lifestyle, convenience and benefits of the community. Follows the company's sales process; guidelines and philosophy.
4. Completes appropriate database documentation, paperwork, and keeps executive director and department heads up to date on inquiries, tours, outreach plan and mover-ins and move-outs.
5. Represents the community in welcoming prospective residents, family members, referral sources and the public in a positive, helpful, and caring manner demonstrating community mission and philosophy.
6. Maintains accurate database records of reserved and occupied units, communicating this information to the executive director and the sales and marketing director. Prepares and distributes marketing reports in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Completes competitive analysis and competitive positioning analysis every six (6) months or more often as requested. Attends business and community events where referral sources are in attendance.
8. Ensures that the marketing area, model rooms and general appearance of the community are always clean, safe, and orderly and decorated in a pleasing and professional manner.
Background You Need to Be Successful/Minimum Qualifications:
Two-year Associate Degree and a minimum of one year of sales and marketing experience or two years sales and marketing experience. Experience with budgets, closing sales and public speaking helpful.
Senior Living or property management leasing experience preferred.
Access to a personal car and to travel frequently. Valid drivers' license a must.
Learn more about career opportunities, our communities and care centers, corporate culture, and all things Prestige Care! Connect and interact with us:
on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn using the handle @JobsAtPrestige:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Keywords: Sales manager, sales and marketing director, sales marketing director, strategic sales leader, regional sales leader, community sales leader, sales leader, area sales leader, sales director, regional director of sales and marketing, director of sales and marketing, director of sales marketing, regional sales director, Administrator, Director, Sales, Marketing, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Sales, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee, Community Relations Director, Sales Counselor, Outreach coordinator, Sales and Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Sales Manager, Community Ambassador, Outside sales, Inside sales, Resident Relations, Community Relations Liaison. Administrator, Assistant Administrator