Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: WOLFEBORO, New Hampshire
Under the general supervision of the Director of Environmental Services, is responsible for maintaining a sanitary environment in all areas of the hospital.
This is a per diem position.
1. Collect all dirty laundry from all patient areas
2. Distribute clean linen back to appropriate floors
3. Ensures linens for full beds remains in the Turner House
1. Routinely cleans patient rooms, nursing units, surgical areas, emergency department, administrative offices, laboratory areas, pharmacy, waiting areas, public restrooms, and other areas as designated.
2. Cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas on a routine schedule following established guidelines
3. Using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, wipes down equipment, cleans furniture, and vacuums carpets
4. Makes beds, empties trash, restocks supplies
Patient Transportation: Assist with patient transportation within the hospital as required.
Daily Inventory: Takes daily inventory and inspects equipment for any repairs or replacements and reports any issues to maintenance for immediate attention