Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
* Develop a career track
* Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
* Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Billing Clerk. As a Billing Clerk, you will assist oil and gas staff in the field by entering contracts and closing contracts in Wynne. Also
opening/closing POs for the field. All Wynne is done in the Oil & Gas Central office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Daily processing of Wynne contracts for oil and gas.
* Daily processing of POs for oil and gas.
* Research and define TMA and Harland asset related charges.
* Contact and coordinate Profit Center issues via email and phone.
* Research TMA and Harland issues and prepare allocations to Profit Centers.
* Perform other duties assigned as by the manager.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
* Strong communication (verbal and written).
* Ability to operate ten-key with high accuracy
* Wynne experience is highly desirable.
* Experience with contracts preferred.
* Ability to take direction and complete tasks on time.
* Ability to investigate and resolve issues with customers and managers.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.