Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wallingford, Connecticut
Req ID: 60224
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a VMWARE and Windows Systems Adminstrator to join our team in Wallingford, Connecticut (US-CT), United States (US).
NTT DATA is currently looking for a Level 3 Administrator who has skills in managing and administration of VMWARE Virtual Infrastructure to keep the system environment stable.
* Install and Configure ESXi servers and manage vCenter clusters with all the VMware features enabled.
* Provision Virtual servers, maintain VMware infrastructure health with regular monitoring and perform upgrades.
* Troubleshooting issues related to performance on Guest Operating systems, ESXi servers H/W issues, ESXi Servers Network and storage connectivity issues.
* Virtual machine migrations from one Hardware platform to another using VMware migration features.
* Configure disaster recovery using SRM for critical servers.
* VMware certified professional with 5+ years experience in managing VMware infrastructure; installing ESXi servers, Configuring vCenter server with all clustering features and provisioning virtual machines using templates, and installing monitoring tools.
* Hands on experience
* In analyzing the performance data & logs to troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues on Virtual machines.
* In configuring Virtual networking using both standard and distributed switches.
* Configuring storage on ESXi servers using iSCSI and FC. Creating Data stores and analyzing performance issues related to storage latency from ESXI servers.
* In configuring VMware site recovery manger and performing SRM test and SRM failover.
* Familiarity with Cisco UCS and x86 hardware architecture
* Good Understanding of EMC s VNX Storage Infrastructure.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.