Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
The Senior Manager will provide leadership to Business Development and support all M&A activities, from Due Diligence through a hand off to operational teams during integration phases. This person will develop business cases for investment, be accountable for business requirements and functional analysis, drive project management and delivery of M&A products and ensure customer focused support. The Senior Manager is expected to bring together the necessary resources from across ITS (Global Solution Center, Infrastructure, Compliance, and Security) to provide an integral solution and consistent support model for the business.
* Develop and maintain IT strategic and operational plans in support of business strategy
* Act as an innovation enabler and proactively bring forward opportunities and solutions that can drive revenue growth and profitability
* Track and proactively communicate M&A Due Diligence results
* Assist with the documentation and high-level designs and standards for technology environments and M&A activities
* Interact with vendors and vendor technical support for systems maintenance and enhancements
* Ensure the adherence to all SLA s
* Fully vet all contracts and agreements relative to M&A
* Support acquisition, collaboration, and divestiture activity, including rapid integration of acquired companies from a technical perspective.
* Monitor vendor staffing to quickly identify areas of technical concern and modify as required
* Ensure all projects meet relevant coding, architecture, and security standards and that vendors deliver proper documentation and source code.
* Manage projects from inception to completion including cost, scope, schedule, and delivery
* Create and maintain Due Diligence Playbooks for M&A
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN COLLABORATION WITH OTHER GROUPS:
* Manage interactions directly with the IT Operations teams, providing a warm hand-off for acquisitions.
* Work with and support Business Development, helping a define how newly acquired products will seamlessly integrate into the Zoetis portfolio and financial and sales systems.
* Analyze and process cloud related purchase
* Bachelor s degree in a recognized, and relevant technical, or business-related field
* 8+ years of relevant work experience
* 3+ years of M&A leadership and oversight required
* Experience in pharmaceutical or life sciences industry is preferred.
* Clear understanding of software development lifecycle and Application support; Project Management; Working knowledge of networking and systems design
* Familiarity with system development methodologies
* Experience in a commercial environment, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and resources concurrently, developing budgets and managing forecasts for IT investments.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals and groups at multiple levels across the organization
* Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in an unstructured environment
* Ability to effectively utilize colleague and contract resources to achieve goals
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of pharma/animal health or similar regulated businesses and relevant threats to the animal health industry
* Experience managing medium to large scale IT projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; fluency in English
* Customer focus and customer service orientation
* Analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders that includes Business Units, Regional, Functional Leaders and their teams
* Collaborative consensus builder who can take a strong stand when necessary while being open to thoughtful counsel and advice; flexible enough to change their mind
* Strong client engagement skills with the ability to drive and influence decisions
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.