Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Citrix is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Staff Technical Program Manager to join our team.
As part of the Unified Cloud Operations (UCO) Technical Program Management team ,you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Cloud Service Delivery Managers ,SRE teams and broad range of cross functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your strong foundation of knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Program Manager so that you can take active role in working with the Cloud Engineering organization through various stages of the development lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management and SRE teams, definition and execution of new programs related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance, devsecops to name a few . In this role, you will provide stake holders with team status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making trade offs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 10+ years of directly related work experience in both small and larger companies;
- Significant track record of technical program management and broad experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best in class processes; experience in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, XP, Lean) required
- Deep technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large scale software development.
- Significant experience and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends and working to build processes/best practices around development capabilities
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and Internet technologies highly desired
- Working knowledge of Cloud AWS and Azure technologies/services is a plus.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Program Management capability within Unified Cloud Operations ensure Citrix meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery.
- Works with all key cross functional teams including Engineering, Product Management, Release Management and business teams to convey the technical vision for Citrix UCO and contribute to alignment of programs and processes within UCO (Cloud Engineering, Architecture, Service Delivery, DevSecOps, SRE Team) and cross functional organizations.
- Assists Cloud engineering and Architecture teams in product design and development plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Identify opportunities to improve SRE team efficiency by streamlining / centralizing multiple siloed service level processes.
- Works with senior management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness.
- Work with the program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics.
- Drive risk to mitigation
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re an engineer, we ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we d love to talk.
Functional Area:Technical Program Management
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.