Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The primary responsibility of this position is to administer medications to residents and assist with other aspects of their daily care and routine.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the Director of Health Services and according to the policies, procedures and practices of the facility.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Assist with daily ADL s such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting.
* Experience administering medications in accordance with established clinical standards and requirements of this state.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Stafford Retirement Community offers independent living and assisted living services. Designed as a destination resort, The Stafford is located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon and serves Portland and surrounding communities. Our mission is to encourage independence while offering the assistance you need, when you need it. Come dine in our own in-house restaurant, enjoy an evening at our movie theater, spend a day at our spa, or join one of our art classes or social events. Our main goal is for you enjoy life. Join our team as we are currently seeking to add to our top notch talent!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS