Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: Engineering Specialist - Contact Center Technologies
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC181030
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Orlando, Florida 32810
*Under general supervision, performs one or more of the following activities: configuration management, system administration, security administration, network administration, development system implementation, production system implementation. Responds to issues related to environment, hardware, system, and/or software and implements resolution across technology areas. May support activities related to change management, outage management, and project management as well.
JOB SPECIFIC DETAILS:
* Engineer will support all In-Scope Contact Center Technologies,
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills and work closely with vendor/contractor partners.
* Responsibilities include planning and implementing after-hours changes/upgrades to Voice and Contact Center related applications and infrastructure
* Completing detailed implantation plans/design documentation
* Provide expert-level troubleshooting, and end-to-end support/resolution of Service Requests; Lead, mentor, and coach L1 and L2 Resources
* Troubleshoot & Improve technology design and implementation
* Evaluate production issues to determine corrective action(s) required.- 1) Assist Operations Engineers as needed to troubleshoot and assist with root-cause analysis for system failures and recommend fixes/improvements to prevent their recurrence. 2) Proactively identify enhancements to improve performance, reliability, and resource consumption. 3) Create engineering remediation plans for existing systems with identified problems.
* Standards & Practices- 1) Follow adopted methodologies and standards and ensure project adherence to standards and practices.
* Maintain Skill Set & Relationships- 1) Maintain up-to-date business domain knowledge and technical skills in applicable technologies and methodologies.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS CONSIDERED A PLUS:
* Strong background supporting a Omni Channel UCCE Enterprise Global platform.
* Cisco UCCE, CVP and networking experiences
* Basic project management skills.
* Daily functions will be triage support for our Global Contact Center network as well as capacity planning, project planning, research and other duties as required .
* Other areas of interest center around CTI integrations, Speech Analytics, Voice Recognition and AI.
Colorado Springs, CO.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Two (2) years work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE UPLOAD A CURRENT COPY OF YOUR RESUME AND COMPLETE THE REQUIRED SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS (5:00 PM CDT) ON AUGUST 22ND, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
* FORTUNE World s Most Admired Companies 2016
* Corporate Responsibility Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2016
* InformationWeek Elite 100 2016
* Women s Business Enterprise National Council America s Top Corporations for Women s Business Enterprises - 2016
* Reputation Institute World s Most Reputable Companies 2015
* Black Enterprise 40 Best Companies For Diversity 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.