Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
LMI is looking for a Program Analyst with 10 years of experience in security cooperation programs to provide the DoD support services to the Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (AM&E) of Security Cooperation Programs across geographically dispersed locations (CONUS/OCONUS) to implement new AM&E requirements. This position requires a high level of expertise in assessments and monitoring of key security cooperation functions such as strategy/policy, defense institution building/institutional capacity building, logistics, and resource management.
* Serves as a senior advisor in the development and implementation of security cooperation programs and activities by working across the Department and with key interagency and state partners, the broader security cooperation community, stakeholders, and interest groups.
* Advises and participates in assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of security cooperation programs.
* Supports OSD Policy and DSCA in developing, supporting, and progressing security cooperation programs, activities, and initiatives and provides interagency coordination in the field.
* Keeps abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations, directives, and recommends changes to the agency.
* 10 years of experience in security cooperation programs and procedures
* Bachelor s degree
* Active Secret Clearance
* Individuals with subject matter expertise in the following functional areas: assessments and monitoring of key security cooperation functions such as strategy/policy, defense institution building/institutional capacity building, logistics, human resource management, resource management, and protection of civilians/SSR/civil sector/human rights.
* Knowledge of monitoring and data collection..
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.