Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
There s never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Security Business.
Why Choose STANLEY?
What We Offer:
* Industry market competitive salary with SIGN-ON BONUS eligible for qualified candidates
* PAID TRAVEL TIME after 1st 30 minutes per day
* Paid TIME OFF, holidays and personal days
* Company provided HAND TOOLS
* Well-maintained, newer model COMPANY VEHICLE with company-paid gas card
* Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS from date of hire; medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA/HSA, parental leave, tuition assistance, employee discounts and more
* Retirement Plan/401(k) - 50% company MATCH up to 7% employee contribution
Do you have the following qualifications? If so, this is the job for you!
* High school diploma or GED
* 3+ years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems with basic understanding of electronics, IP Video ,
* 2+ years experience troubleshooting and programming alarms
* Valid state driver s license without restrictions
* Vocational/technical degree in electrical, security, or computer systems preferred
* Bosch, DMP, Edwards/EST, Honeywell, Radionics, Simplex and/or GE/Mirtone system, Genetec and Software House (C-Cure) knowledge preferred
* IT/Networking Certification
* ESA Certified Alarm Technician
* Experience with Sonitrol equipment
* Performs scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order
* Completes maintenance within assigned Labor Load PM hours in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs
* Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and adjusts as needed to ensure the system is operational
* May plan schedules and/or lay out basic electrical equipment installation
* Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
* Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention. Seek opportunities for change orders
* Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and support Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements
* Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology
* Attend and complete training programs as requested
* Present a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly and professional vehicle image
* Availability for a rotating emergency call schedule
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.