Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Executes day-to-day renewal activities and handles client service concerns by maintaining and servicing inbound call activity and emails. Improve persistency and overall client satisfaction by serving as point of contact within sales offices, agencies, and employers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Answer inbound ACD calls, manage email correspondence and perform outbound follow-ups
* Execute effective resolutions on service needs, including claims, billing, eligibility, licensing, commissions, web access, retention and other customer service needs that arise
* Provide a highly personalized member experience dedicated to educating Employers, Brokers and members on coverage and the tools and resources available to them
* Foster a sense of urgency and commitment to achieve goals resulting in the ability to influence the organization to meet and exceed customer expectations
* Perform root cause analysis and determine proper course of action
* Explain insurance concepts in an easy to understand format
* Demonstrate strong understanding of all workflows and business processes to execute overall service strategy
* Identify areas of process improvement and works with manager and internal organization to improve processes
* Meet and exceed individual and team performance goals to improve overall lapse rate and service
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 3+ years of account management experience
* Health and Life license (or the ability to acquire within one month of start)
* Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
* Previous industry experience
* Understanding of underwriting risk factors that influence health insurance profitability
* Advanced customer service skills-ability to handle a wide variety of callers in a professional manner and strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to process complex time sensitive information from multiple sources, make decisions based on data and to effectively communicate the related required actions to a broad audience
* High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and self-motivation
* Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
* Team oriented ability to provide guidance on process, procedures, and product
* Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback
#LI-EK1 Job posting ID: 2019-2702
ABOUT NATIONAL GENERAL HOLDINGS:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Apply Not ready to Apply*