Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wausau, Wisconsin
Viking Electric Supply is hiring a 2nd shift warehouse associate in Wausau, Wisconsin.
As a member of the warehouse team you will perform duties involved in packing and checking orders, ensuring the orders are complete, accurate and free of damage. Other responsibilities include:
* Verify correct quantities and items for all zones.
* Box up and label material.
* Construct pallets based on delivery area preventing stock from being damaged on delivery.
* Load trucks in correct delivery sequence.
* Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties.
* Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Viking policies and procedures, participate in training, and attend meetings as requested.
* Act in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and Viking associates.
* Participate in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Check out the Viking Electric Supply LinkedIn Company Page for more company info and insights from our associates.
Viking Electric Supply is a wholesale distributor of construction and industrial electrical supplies and equipment operating in 21 locations throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. Viking Electric is part of Sonepar USA. Sonepar USA is an independent family-owned company with global market leadership in B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial and safety products and is part of the larger Sonepar Group, the world's largest privately-held electrical distributor. The Sonepar Group is present in 41 countries with approximately 2,600 locations and over 40,000 employees.
Viking Electric is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
* Good mechanical aptitude, good math, reading skills, and positive commitment to accomplish department/company goals .
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
* Forklift operations and operating other warehouse equipment.
Past warehouse/shipping/receiving experience preferred