Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
MF0820: Electronic Technician / Trades Supervisor
The ideal candidate will have an associate or technical degree in related field and 3-5 years of experience in industrial maintenance. Must be able to act with minimal direct supervision while exercising independent judgment to accomplish work assignments. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Must be well organized and have proficient computer skills with Word/Access/Excel/CMMS.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support and assure CNC equipment is operating to manufacturer s specifications. Must maintain systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts and supervising staff.
* Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
* Meets maintenance financial standards by; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
* Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
* Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
* In-depth knowledge of electrical and electronic industrial systems.
* Good understanding of industrial mechanical systems.
* Supervision and Staffing.
* Customer Service.
* Strategic Planning.
* Electronics troubleshooting.
* Technical Leadership.
* Equipment Maintenance.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.