We are hiring for a Part Time/PRN Audiologist to assist with Veteran's Medical Disability Exams (MDE) in South Dakota and North Dakota.
• Status: PRN/ 1 + weeks a month on as need basis
• Travel as needed in both states, ND/SD with Mobile Unit
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Audiologist must have the following qualifications:
• Master or Doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE • Must be either licensed in ND/SD or willing to get both state licenses. • Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required
**Positions like this are available across the U.S. with Per Diem PRN Part-Time and Full-Time options available. Most locations are scheduled Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm while we do have a few with evening and weekend options available.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.